Automation Mechanical Engineering Manage
( ref.:501 )
Executive Career Connections North America ()
Do you have machine automation, auto assembly and design, plane/train assembly and design, robotics, and/or motion controls experience?
We are seeking a full-time Mechanical Design Engineering Manager who has the above experience. This position is located in Melbourne, FL and will report to the Director of R&D.
Requirements to be Successful:
- BS, MS or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, PE license or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years experience in mechanical design with increasing level of responsibility in product development
- 3+ years experience in engineering management with track record of successful project management
- Proficient using Solidworks and implementation of mechanical design documentation management
- Experience with medical devices and knowledge of FDA Quality System and Design Control desired
- Must possess a strong knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and practices, including:
o Plastic and sheet metal parts and assembly design
o Assembly processes including welding, adhesives, fasteners, molding, and finishing
o Actuation systems, precision rotary/linear motion design, servo/stepper drive systems, motion control
o Structural and stress analysis, FEA, and tolerance analysis
- Proficient in DFM, DFT, FMEA, and FA principles
- Experience in design for serviceability, modularity, usability, and aesthetics desired
- Work well within a team environment and across multiple functions
- Ability to take initiative, and to meet deadlines under pressure
A privately held manufacturing company with 170 employees and growing.
Executive Career Connections
+127 757-8343Fax :
+127 email@example.com Ibis Ct.
United States of America