Electrical Engineering Project Manager
( ref.:187519 )
Honeywell Connecticut ( > United States of America > North America)
It’s a great time to join Honeywell!
Honeywell Life Safety (HLS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HLS innovates to protect and save lives worldwide everyday. It is a global leader in many growing industries, including commercial fire systems, smoke and gas detection, personal protective equipment (PPE), and home and hospital patient monitoring. Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge HLS technology in the products, software, and solutions all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
Honeywell Power Products (HPP), a brand doing business under Honeywell Fire Systems, is a leading provider of high quality power conversion solutions.
We are currently seeking a Electrical Engineering Project Manager for our Northford, CT location. The successful candidate will be responsible Delivering High quality, competitively priced designs to market. He/She will work with Marketing to develop a product roadmap that meets market requirements and customer expectations. In addition, this person will work with and provide direction and dotted line supervision to engineers and participate actively in design reviews.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan and Lead product design activity for HPP by overseeing the design and development of Power Supplies.
• Meet project scheduling demands.
• Prepare and review schematics, and other design artifacts to ensure compliance with product requirements and Honeywell process requirements.
• Provide monthly report of activities to management.
• Represent HPP R&D in PAC and monthly project reviews.
• Manage HPP R&D spending and budgets and insure the spending is below our AOP target.
• Continually improve product knowledge, market intelligence and technical skills.
• Participate in Honeywell Initiatives including DFSS, Velocity Engineering, Value Engineering.