Responsible for maintaining production equipment to optimize availability, quality and speed inclusive of both mechanical and electrical subsystems.
Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and electrical equipment, conveyors , PLCs, robots, vision systems and computer controlled devices,
Strong mechanical aptitude for troubleshooting production issues, while minimizing downtime. Effectively communicate requirements and status to production operation.
Work independently to perform preventative maintenance following written schedules and procedures.
Responsibilities will include maintenance of production equipment:
1. Maintain and/or improve system performance to design specifications.
2. Perform routine maintenance and inspections on dispensing and unit dose packaging equipment within priorities and on time.
3. Troubleshoot system issues and take corrective actions independently, while minimizing production downtime. Highlight system issues for permanent corrective actions and process improvements.
4. Requisition repair materials, machine components and parts. Maintain and organize spare parts inventory.
5. Responsible for assembly and testing of various mechanical devices and complete systems according to blueprints, written or verbal specifications with minimal supervision. Documentation and/ or specifications may be ambiguous.
6. Define training and preventive maintenance programs to optimize and maintain equipment.
7. Use of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, calibrations and spare parts.
8. Train production operators/ employees as appropriate for set-ups, operation of all equipment, etc.
9. Work rotating schedule including weekends and holidays and overtime as needed. Off hours support via phone and emergency call response.
10. Responsible for safety compliance personally and with equipment.
11. Participate in special projects and/or rebuilds.
Education/Certifications: High School graduate, GED, Technical school graduate or equivalent training
4 years (6 years preferred) of electro-mechanic experience in a manufacturing environment
Proficient in use of power tools/ measuring devices
Basic background in general machine shop practices and experience with 220V power
Communication: Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with English as the primary language. Must have exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate and lead, strong problem solving abilities, and a strong customer service focus.
Complexity: Must be dependable with ability to be flexible, function independently and works under pressure with multiple tasks and deadlines. Must have strong organizational, time management skills, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
Preferences/Desired Skills: Proficient using all manual machine shop equipment such as mills, lathes, grinders, hand tools etc.
Able to read drawings and schematics
Able to adapt to changing conditions
Contact with Others: High frequency of contact with employees and customers with limited contact with guests and vendors requires effective interpersonal skills exhibiting a pleasant out-going and caring attitude, the ability to interact positively with a professional attitude and demeanor.
Confidentiality: This position will be exposed to highly confidential information and data that disclosed would be against Federal and State HIPPA law and contrary to the company’s policies and to professional ethics.
Physical Demands: Able to lift 40lbs on a regular basis and up to 75lbs on a non-regular basis.
Able to stand, kneel, bend and reach over and under all equipment on a concrete floor for long periods of time.
Mental/ Visual Demands: Flow of work requires normal mental and visual demands.
Travel: up to 10%
We are one of the top ten institutional pharmacies in the country. With our recent $300M capital raise through CenterBridge Partners and our industry ground-breaking disruptive dispensing technology, we are now embarking on a national growth strategy. Don’t take my word for it…visit our web site and see the technology in actions (visit this web page http://www.remedirx.com/solutions/ and click on the Paxit Video at the bottom left side of the page)
, Mechanical Engineering
Delaware ( > United States of America > North America)
Maryland ( > United States of America > North America)
Ohio ( > United States of America > North America)
Pennsylvania ( > United States of America > North America)
Virginia ( > United States of America > North America)