Acadeus United States of America ( > North America)
Assist clients with control system specification and design for new and retrofit projects.
• Execute multiple tasks and projects including:
• Generate detailed specifications from user requirements URS, FRS, HDS, SDS
• Equipment selection and development of detailed design drawings for network. architecture, control panel layout and instrument loop diagrams.
• Develop control system software for PLC, HMI and SCADA applications.
• Experience developing applications utilizing one or more of the following platforms is required: Wonderware, ArchestrA, InTouch, GE, Fanuc, IFIX, Rockwell Software, RSView 32, Studio, Delta V, 800xA.
• Responsible for reading and programming PLC and DCS logic using any of the following manufacturers: Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Modicon, Omron, Siemens, and ABB.
• Significant knowledge of one or more of the following programming methods: Ladder Logic, Structured Text, Sequential Function Chart, or Function Block.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Associates Degree in Automation and/or Electronics from Technical College plus 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in lieu of education requirement.
• Extensive travel required.
Join our growing and progressive team! ProPharma Group is a national company serving the qualification, compliance and technical service needs of clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We are seeking Automation Engineers. Contract positions are available in various locations throughout the United States.
Shelly Shelly Glasgow
+1 913-906-7104Fax :
+1 email@example.com Benson Drive Ste 330
66210 Overland Park
United States of America