AutomationJob is one of the most popular site on the Internet in automation and robotics. We have already an everyday traffic of more than 1 thousand users worldwide.
At AutomationJob, we've defined and redefined online job searching since 1997. We're still doing it. So put us to work to create a custom branding solution that delivers the perfect audience and environment for your marketing message. It'll be one of the smartest investments you ever make.
- Ads must conform to specifications outlined on this site.
- Standard creative must be submitted to AutomationJob Marketing Manager
- 3 business days prior to campaign launch. Rich media ads must be submitted
- Creative submissions should include the following:
- Advertiser name
- Creative files
- Alternate text (if applicable)
- Linking URL
- For Flash ads, an alternate image conforming to the designated gif/jpg specifications must be provided for use in the event that the user's browser does not support Flash.
- Standard Units
- Skyscraper 468 x 60
- Right column 120 x 600
- Large Rectangle 300 x 250
- Basic Specifications
- Image Types: GIF, JPG, SWF
- Max File Size: 20K, Flash 30K
- Animation: Yes
- Animation Time: No limit
- Alternate Text: 30 characters
- Rich Media Options: Expandable, Flash, Polite Download, In Banner Streaming
- Linking URLs: Must be domain name based and cannot be the IP address (i.e. http://207.123.456.78)
- Cookie Settings: Approved vendors may set cookies only.
- 3rd Party Tracking: AutomationJob must be able to track page views and all click-throughs.
- Advertisements cannot mislead the user. For example, they may not mimic or resemble Windows/Mac/Unix dialogue boxes, error messages or the like.
- Advertisements cannot resemble AutomationJob content or that of AutomationJob partner sites. Advertisements must have a border.
- Advertisements cannot contain graphics that simulate interactivity (i.e., drop down menus, search boxes, etc.) without that functionality actually existing. NO fake or simulated HTML interactivity.
- Advertisements cannot mimic news headlines in design, tone, 3rd person sentence structure or topic.
- All submitted advertisements are subject to review and approval by AutomationJob before placement on the site or partner sites.
- AutomationJob reserves the right to preserve the user experience of its sites or partner sites. Furthermore, AutomationJob reserves the right to remove any advertisement which is deemed annoying and/or harmful to our users at any time.
Want to learn more?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org